Sleeping around in Dubai Airport
My Initial Impression of DXB (Dubai International Airport)
Photo by Don Schumann (pending)
Rumor has it that Dubai Airport is installing 50-70 "SleepBoxes"
SLEEPBOX Hostel Edition
* Size: 2 m x 1.4 m x 2.3 m to sleep in comfort and security.
* Cheap sleep in case of emergency for anyone rich or poor!!
* No time wasted looking for a hotel.
* The space includes bed, linen, ventilation system, alarm. LCD TV, WiFi , space for your laptop and re chargeable phone. Under your bed and floor there is a cupboard for your luggage.
* Payment is made at terminals who will give clients an electronic key that can be purchased for 15 minutes or for as many hours as you need.